- Startseite >
Manut-LM designs and manufactures in France handling solutions or lifting devices specifically for each client's needs.
Handling heavy or burdensome loads? Discover Manut-LM's solutions.
Depending on what you have to lift, Manut-LM tailor-makes your device for handling bags, boxes, drums, coils, cans, wood panels or plastic or metal sheets… Each work station is analysed to design the most efficient handling assistance system.
Bag-handling operations often involve significant physical effort. If the movement is repeated over a long time, lifting of bags can cause musculoskeletal disorders and other occupational diseases.
Manut-LM designs and manufactures, in France, manual handling assistance solutions to provide relief for operators, in relation both to weight and to gestures and postures to be adopted.
Handling of boxes is a very common activity not only in logistics, but also in all sectors of activity involving the transport and handling of products. Lifting of boxes is an activity that is both time-consuming and physically painful.
Manual handling of loads can be problematic when operators are required to lift panels. Their dimension, volume or weight can cause MSD (musculoskeletal disorders) and lead to significant losses in productivity.
The handling of panels therefore often requires several persons for use on production lines. Many work stoppages are due to wrong sizing of the loads to be carried by the operator, which may result in injury and also damage the equipment.
The lifting and handling of drums, cans or barrels are difficult and painful operations. Whether upstream of the production line or in the distribution, the handling of these loads may be repetitive and hazardous to the health of operators.
Stacking of drums, or palleting of cans for loading trucks or logistical warehouses, involves continuous and repetitive lifting of heavy loads. The ergonomics of gestures and postures is difficult to respect in these cases, especially when the operator wants to maintain a high rate.
Many companies store documents, parts or agri-food substances in bins to optimize the space used and facilitate transport and handling. Manut-LM designs and manufactures, in France, solutions to help with manual handling of loads and thus reduce the weight of trays for operators.
Manut-LM is proud to be the #1 French Manufacturer of Vacuum Tube Lifting Solutions!
Since its creation in 1987, Manut-LM offers top-quality innovative solutions
All Manut-LM products are made to measure to fit our clients needs
Our sales and technical teams are at your complete disposal to answer your needs quickly
Handling problems encountered will vary considerably according to load type and sector. To provide a better picture of the variety of existing lifting-tube handling solutions, here are a few examples of loads, per sector of activity, which Manut-LM products can lift ergonomically while increasing your productivity:
- Wood and joinery sector Handling of wooden planks, lifting of panels for power supply to saws, palletising of beams, handling of doors and windows, lifting of filmed loads…
- Chemical sector: Handling of paper or plastic bags for supply to hoppers, palletising of drums, cans and boxes, lifting of blocks of rubber, gum etc.
- Logistics sector: Transfer of boxes, handling of trays, pallets etc
- Industry sector: Handling of sheet metal or plastic panels for production machines, palletising of products at end of manufacture or of boxes, transfer of loads, handling of coils, lifting of pallets etc
- Building and Construction: Handling of bags of cement and concrete, lifting of construction products (slabs, concrete, marble plaques etc), installation of cladding or roofing panels etc
- Agri-food sector: Handling of food products such as rolls of butter, bars of ham, meat loaves, cheese grinding wheels etc
- Wine and bottling sector: Handling of several non-packaged bottles, lifting of barrels, palletising of crates of bottles or boxes, handling of drums etc
Manut-LM has over 30 years' experience in the manufacture of handling solutions involving lifting tubes. We can design the device best suited to your method of production or to your logistical process.
In order to work together on the solution that suits you best, contact our technical and commercial teams who you will bring their expertise in ergonomics and processes.