Aero Timber - Lifting of beams up to 500 kg
Suction-cup yoke for lifting beams without effort. Suction cups prevent damage to the load while guaranteeing unrivalled comfort of use.
The Aero Timber handling assistance solution allows operators to lift the beams on their own! Ideal for joinery !
Aero Timber - Handling of wooden beams up to 500 kg
Lifting very long and heavy wooden beams is one of the most difficult problems in the field of woodwork: cutting, treatment and painting. These handling processes can be both dangerous and time-consuming, and can cause MSD (musculoskeletal disorders).
Manut-LM helps solve these problems by offering a robust, reliable and ergonomic product. The low gripping surface of the beams is offset by the quality of the suction unit used in Aero Timber. The advantages are many:
- Speed and simplicity of use,
- Protection of load, absence of traces in contrast to mechanical lifting tools
- Autonomy of operators during handling
- Possibility or lifting different sizes of beams thanks to distribution of modular suction cups
- Electronic management of the vacuum in the suction unit allows the operator to alerted in case of leakage of air and danger of falling.
Aero Timber allows the operator a continuous view of the load and continuous work in an ergonomic posture.
Manut-LM is proud to be the #1 French Manufacturer of Vacuum Tube Lifting Solutions!
Since its creation in 1987, Manut-LM offers top-quality innovative solutions
All Manut-LM products are made to measure to fit our clients needs
Our sales and technical teams are at your complete disposal to answer your needs quickly